Sunday, October 14, 2007

Flickr Blues

You get the good with the bad. My internet service provider (AT&T) just bought out Flickr, so now I have a free Pro account, which allows me to post tons of photos.

The bad part is that sometime in the past something changed with Flickr so that none of my photos prior to January 1, 2007 can be viewed on my blog. I'm in the process of updating URLs; but until then, pics on older entries may not work.

To check out my Flickr files for the old pictures, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to be a stickler BUT Yahoo owns Flickr and as part of a ATT Yahoo DSL deal you get flickr PRO which is a pretty good freaking deal. I am guessing they are losing a lot of people to the Comcast phone/internet/cable for $33 each deal. From what I understand it has to do with ATT users being promised Yahoo features like yahoo pictures and now yahoo pictures IS Flickr